Friday, December 1, 2017

Slim Pickings

Pretty much everything seems to be a bit slow in my neighborhood lately, except a bit of the trout fishing. I've been out quite a bit this week but nothing special went down, really. I've been targeting walleye a fair bit, this has been a great time of year for me in the past, but I have not done as well as I would prefer. I'd really like to get more than 2 walleye this year. I've had some slow salmon fishing, some dead carp fishing, and some slow striper fishing. Basically, a bunch of days that were way to slow to warrant posts of their own. So... photo dump time.












In what is really a last ditch effort to get another big striper or two this year, I'm going to Jersey this weekend. I'm not positive I'll be able to get them on the fly based on what I'm hearing, but I'm sure some surf rats are in the cards. Regardless, I get to add another state to my very short list. 

2 comments: