Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Moments at 22

Today I turned 22. That's not a particularly special birthday. I'm still just a kid. I'm no wiser than I was at 21. And probably only the slightest bit smarter. What I do have for sure is another 365 days of experiences to add to the previous 7665. I've gotten to experience some pretty cool moments in my 8030 days on Planet Earth. Here are a few of those moments:


















































































































(a few of these photos were taken by friends. I could go through and credit each individually, but I'm feeling lazy. If you took one of these shots, or were in any way involved with the moment surrounding one, thank you.)

14 comments:

  1. Love to see all these - some amazing adventures on your trips round the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collections of photos. You've done more in 22 years than most will in a lifetime. Happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a full 22 years
    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I was thinking about that yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, and thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pics! Happy Birthday ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have packed a lot of adventures and fish into your 22 years, RM. Well done. I look forward to reading about your future outdoor endeavors.

    ReplyDelete