Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Oops! Sorry!

I was going to do a clean out of my spam comment folder today and I was very surprised when I opened tit to find about 10 clearly not spam comments from the last month and a half. How they ended up in there I don't know, and what confuses me more is that when I tried to publish them I somehow accidentally deleted all of them. So, if you've commented in the last month and a half and wondered why it never showed up, that's why. Sorry about that. I have a lot of readers but only a handful of you engage in the comment section and I appreciate it very much when you do. Thanks.

I will try to address a couple of them that I remember...

Brk Trt...
Alan I believe you commented on "Falling Snow and Big, Bushy Dry Flies" and referred to seeing some beaver damage on a recent trip... as far as I know you have not fished that stream, I haven't seen evidence of beavers in four or five years there.

Hibernation
Will, thanks for your comments on my Florida posts. That was a fun trip. I'm hooked on snook now!


If anyone else had a specific question and your comment was never posted, I promise I'll make sure it gets published next time.

1 comment:

  1. No worries RM. Things are often lost in the wash! Glad you enjoyed that trip and found some real love for Snook. They are an absolutely AWESOME fish to enjoy chasing.

    Unrelated, but your season review pic thread was awesome, especially the timber rattlesnake images. AWESOME stuff!

    Be well and fish on!
    Will

    ReplyDelete