Monday, August 25, 2014

Basic Bass

I almost forgot to fish today. That is never good. I eventually picked my ass up and got some spinning gear and soft plastics ready for some bassin'. The locality was a small farm pond. The fish, plentiful but small. I photographed each to show just how hot the action was. I found my thoughts wandering into the weird places only found when doing this sort of fishing. For example, today I was contemplating the possibility of using tape worms for weight loss. Under no circumstance is that a normal idea.

Possible brain damage aside, I had fun catching tons of Largemouth Bass. Tomorrow the plan is to hop on the bike and see where it takes me. The real goal is to locate some Native Brookies.













2 comments:

  1. So enjoy the coloration of these fish !

    - G.

    ReplyDelete