Monday, March 28, 2022

A Quick Amendment 7 Plee

 Honestly, I have had no time. That's not a good excuse, obviously, but I'm definitely spread a bit thin at the moment. Amendment 7 to the Striped Bass Management Plan- you've heard about it, hopefully. It's been bouncing around for months. Most of the state hearings have already happened. It's a complex bear of a document, far more obnoxious than what we were dealing with a year ago or so with striper management. I am not hear to explain it to you. I'll let the people that know more (and better) than I do that. Here are the guys I rely on: 

ASGA

One Angler's Voyage

Please go over these, if you haven't already, and write your letter to ASMFC. We can't allow then to keep fussing around, moving slowly, and generally just being lazy and pointless. Our bass fishery needs better. All of the fisheries they manage need better. 

Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment