Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Frozen

I had the briefest of fishing trips this evening, and boy was it chilly. The list of things that froze solid: the guides, the reel, the line the fly, moisture on the bottom of my boots, and my fingers. Neoprene gloves can only do so much. But now that my fingers aren't red and tingly and I am able to type, Here is the important thing:

I caught a pretty little native on a traditional wet fly and lost another on a parachute Adams.

It was cold, but the fish are used to it.




2 comments:

  1. Yep it's cold, but at least we don't have 5 ft. of snow. that would really put a crimp in your fishing. Keep warm.
    Fish on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't take my musings as complaints, I love to fish anytime and anywhere there is openly accessible water, even through the ice.

      Delete