Monday, November 9, 2015

A LONG Freakin' Day, Thinking About Long Summer Nights on The Water

I hate being sick, but it happens now and them. Last night my throat began to get sore and a cough started. Overnight it became gradually worse. Today I didn't go to school, and even worse, didn't go fishing. But I had plenty of time to think back over the summer. This fall the fishing has been pretty spectacular so I haven't spent much time reminiscing. The only thing I really regret about this fall is that I haven't fished for wild trout as much, but their is still a month for me to catch big trout in fall dress.

What I day dreamed the most about today was night fishing. That season is long gone! I could go into it further, but if you want to read about this summer's night fishing, it's all there, you just have to find it. That's right, I'm sick and I reserve the right to be lazy! Here are some pictures from the best night fishing of 2015:













2 comments:

  1. Get well soon. Thanks for summoning the energy for this great recap with stunning photos.
    - G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Fortunately it took very little energy.

      Delete