Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Messing Around

My good friend and I spent this afternoon fishing and hunting for new honey holes. We first fished the pond that I did well at the past few days, then went out to scout a brook trout stream. I am told it had fish in the late 80's, but that was a while ago. It was a short hike through a new area, then a drop into a valley where the stream sat. It looked good. A few casts produced one slash. I will return. We then buggered around a little mill pond and caught some stick fish while observing (and getting is a fuss about) the urban artwork, most of which represented, very inaccurately, human body parts.



My only catch

2 comments:

  1. Nice water and a good sized stick fish. I love your description of bad graffiti. The pic with the bridge is where we fished when I was with you.

    Fish on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, and as I remember correctly you caught a different type of stick fish. That was one tiny pickerel....

      Delete