Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 HIGHLIGHTS

Get ready for some awesome... as we close out 2015 I can't help but think what good year it was. I fished more places with more different wonderful people this year than I ever have before. Not only that but I caught some incredible fish!
Comment on what your favorite fishy moment of 2015 was.
See you all on the flip side of 2016!

This was the first fish of 2015. Pretty good start.










An 8 lb largemouth, my best ever.


30+ pound carp


Lampreys making their way up the Rainbow Dam fishway















My fist fly rod walleye!




























My first still water brook trout. one of many from a NH lake high in the mountains.


My Dad works a beaver pond on a remote NH stream



Surf fishing in RI









Big channel Catfish on the fly.

























Dave with a good rainbow.

David and Nunzio examine the low waters




Crappie on an ant pattern.



















12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous year

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great year you had!! My favorites are of you holding those magnificent catches. Each one had a story that creates a memory. The carp, walleye, pickeral, bass and brookies caught in small streams are magical! You are living your dreams. "Well done, proud of you!"
    Tie, fish, write and photo on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your retrospective. Can hardly wait for the book.
    Happy New Year, Connecticut Fly Angler!
    - G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niec....
    Happy New Year Rowan.
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved going through these. It's certainly been a good year with some good firsts (walleye and still water brookies). Hopefully next year is just as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know you had a pretty good year too.

      Delete